Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Jan Allan

It’s 5:45 AM and I will be late. Again. Few horrible minutes.
I am the type of person whose mood for the whole day depends heavily on how my morning turns out.
When I don’t get my coffee, that spells a disaster for me and most importantly to the people who-are-fortunate-enough to revolve around my universe.
What sores better is being late.
I am a young professional now. I have to be this and that, including Time-Conscious.
And rules are rules. The workplace is harsh especially to those who do not follow.
You see I work on a shift basis. I have to be there sharp 6 and leave at 2. I kind of like that arrangement except for the fact that I sometimes find it hard to board any available ride that early.
Good thing Jan Allan is there. He fetches me to work as early as 5AM. Safe and sound.
Most of the time, he passes by as early as 6:15 AM. Advantageously, I could reach work 15 minutes before 6, or even earlier.
But there are days when he doesn’t, for some reasons I don’t know. And that makes me really worried and pissed.
True enough, you appreciate something when it is not around. Just like now.
Where could he be?
THAT JEEPNEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment